Monday 30 April 2012

Morissey in his natural environment

I realised that my previous post contained quite a lot more one-sided vitriol than intended.
It did, possibly, also give the impression that little positive was gained from a month and a half wandering through Scotland.
Consider this a correction... or explanation.
Perhaps I am just not the kind of person able to consistently wax lyrically poetic about the beauties and virtues of a place. But rest assured, Scotland was beautiful, with many a something to recommend it. Id not have gone back there otherwise, and remained for so long.
Its beautiful.
The people are friendly.
Much that will be fondly remembered ensued.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a playlist of smiths, doves, joy division, happy mondays to listen to, and some Manchester streets to wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment